Full Marathon Relay
The Caribou Marathon relay will follow the Full Marathon course.
2-8 Runners Can Participate
Marathon Relay Registration:
4 or 8 Person Leg Distances (in miles):
2 or 4 Person Leg Distances (runners must run consecutive legs).
1/2 Marathon Relay
The Caribou 1/2 Marathon Relay will be one loop following the 1/2 Marathon course.
2 – 4 Runners Can Participate
1/2 Marathon Relay Registration:
4 Person Leg Distances (in miles):
2 Person Leg Distances
RELAY RULES! (Wicked Important)
- There is NO Early-Start option for relay races.
- T/A’s (Transition Areas) are the ONLY place you can trade runners. No exceptions. You will be disqualified if you exchange outside the T/A.
- You can NOT substitute team members after the deadline (Sept 6th.) without notifying us. If a member cannot run, please contact a race official that day or email us @ email@example.com before Sept 15th.
- All relayers will start @ 8 am with the half marathon at the start line.
- All relay members will get a medal & a long sleeve shirt
- Top 3 teams for half marathon relay and top 3 teams for full marathon relay will be awarded.
- ALL RACE PACKET FOR RELAYS must be picked up ON Sept 16th. No race day packet pick up will be available.
- ALL members of the relay need to have a signed waiver on file. Please contact us @ firstname.lastname@example.org BY SEPT 15TH if a member does not have a signed waiver by then.
- The team captain does NOT have to be the one to pick up the packet.
- No packet will be given if there are missing waivers or missing payments.
- Any team with a minor must have a parent/guardian sign a waiver.
- We will be adding to these rules, so please check back with us, check our FAQ page and look for the emails we will be sending out!!